Varsity - Thursdays
June 9, 16, 23
July 14, 21
JV - Tuesdays
June 7, 14, 21
July 12, 19
- Entry fee is $175/team or $150/team if you enter multiple teams.
- The first 4 weeks will be league play followed by a final week of tournament play. Seeding for the tournament will be based on league play record.
- Each team will be guaranteed two matches each night.
- Medals will be given out to Gold division winner & runner up.
- Each team will be asked to officiate when they are off (It will be noted on the schedule). The officiating team will need to supply an up official, down official, two line judges, and one score keeper. (There will be weeks where IHSAA officials could be provided).
- Warm-up balls will be provided.
- We will charge a facility admission fee on league nights for anyone 18 & older. (Coaches and players are free).
- The first 28 Varsity and 21 JV teams will be accepted.
- Registration due date is May 27th.
- Varsity participants last year include: Avon, Brownsburg, Cardinal Ritter, Carmel, Cascade, Center Grove, Columbus East, Covenant Christian, Danville, Franklin Community, Greencastle, Guerin Catholic, Lutheran, Monrovia, Mooresville, Northview, Perry Meridian, Plainfield, Roncalli, Seymour, and Western Boone.
- Junior Varsity participants last year include: Avon, Brownsburg, Carmel, Center Grove, Columbus East, Covenant Christian, Danville, Franklin Community, Lutheran, Monrovia, Perry Meridian, Plainfield, Southside Christian, Tri-West, and Western Boone.
- There will be an admission fee into the facility for anyone 18 and over (Coaches and Players get in for free).